We will only collect and use your personal data where we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations.
If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your personal data, please contact me via our contact details.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we collect and use your personal data:
• when you have opted-in to receive marketing from us
• respond to your questions, comments and requests
• receive free content, including eBooks, news and offers
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com
• see what personal data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to
• ask us to change/correct your personal data
• ask us to delete your personal data
• object to the processing of your personal data
• ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your personal data
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your personal data.